Christmas 2019 door wreath making workshops
We will teach you how to make a festive door wreath using natural foliages, berries, cones, dried fruit, ribbon and raffia.
You will be taking home a handmade door wreath ready to hang on your door for the start of the festive season.
Refreshments, mince pies and nibbles provided.
The workshops are held in a large spacious room above the The Flower Shop, in Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire.
Dates and times of current workshops:
Sunday 24th November 11 - 1pm Fully Booked
Thursday 28th November 6 - 8pm Fully Booked
- 3rd December 6 - 8 pm. Fully Booked
- 5th December 6 - 8 pm. Fully Booked
- 10th December 6 - 8pm Fully Booked
- 12th December 6 -8pm NEW DATE AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING only 5 places left
- Additional dates/time available on request.
£35 per person (cost includes all materials).
To book, click on the picture image then choose collect at the next stage, or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org